Policy and Guidelines
Dear valued members and guests,
The well-being of our guests, members, and team members is important to all of us at the Ventana Canyon Club and Lodge. We are closely monitoring reports from the Center for Disease Control regarding the pandemic, as well as following the local, state, and national health care experts’ guidance and recommendations.
The following actions have been added to our already normally high cleaning standards:
- Face coverings are now required throughout the Club and Lodge. Every person, including every team member, must wear a face covering that completely covers the person’s nose and mouth when they are in the building. While inside the building, guests may remove their masks when in the dining areas to eat or drink, at the pool, and in their suite.
- Drive up Contactless check in is available at the Lodge.
- The Catalina Dining Room and the Ventana Bar & Grill and patio are operating at 50% capacity, with tables spaced out appropriately. Our culinary team is continuing to sanitize all surfaces every hour, using gloves for food preparation and wearing masks at all times. Reservations are required for dinner only, but we remain open for breakfast and lunch as well, with the hours of 6:30am to 8:00pm every day.
- The resort pool has a limit of 40 guests, and we ask that you bring your own towels to the pool. Water and food service is available at the bar.
- The Fitness Center is currently open to a limited number of guests at one time, and reservations can be made through the front desk.
- The locker rooms are available for use, including all of the wet areas.
- In common areas, we have increased the cleaning frequency of often-touched surfaces such as doorknobs, hand railings, elevator buttons, lobby and restaurant tables, restrooms and meeting room surfaces with disinfecting products.
- We have augmented room cleaning protocols to include additional attention to such touch points as phones, remotes, railings, doorknobs and handles with disinfecting products prior to guest occupancy.
- We have added hand sanitizer dispensers in public guest and team member areas, including restaurants, meeting rooms, and public restrooms.
We will continue to follow physical distancing guidelines in our meeting rooms, restaurants, activities, and public areas in accordance with the Governor of Arizona’s Executive Order. We also will continue to monitor information released by the Center for Disease Control, American Hotel and Lodging Association, and our state and local health departments to determine if we need to take additional action.
The Ventana Canyon Club and Lodge is proud of our legacy as a leader in the golf and lodging industry for over 40 years, and we look forward to demonstrating to you our commitment to the highest standards of service, safety and excellence.
CEO and General Manager