Policy & Guidelines
To our valued members and guests,
The well-being of our guests, members, and team members is important to all of us at Ventana Canyon Club and Lodge. We continue to closely monitor reports from the Center for Disease Control regarding the pandemic, as well as following the local, state, and national health care experts’ guidance and recommendations.
What follows are the most up-to-date protocols at Ventana Canyon Club and Lodge:
• Face coverings are not required for fully-vaccinated members and guests inside the Club and Lodge; only non-vaccinated members and guests will be required to wear a face covering. The face covering must completely cover the person’s nose and mouth while in the building; non-vaccinated guests may remove their masks when in the dining areas to eat or drink, at the pool, and in their suite.
• The Catalina Dining Room, Sabino Dining Room and the Ventana Bar & Grill and patio are operating at 100% capacity. Reservations are required for dinner only, but we remain open for breakfast and lunch as well, with the hours of 6:30am to 9:00pm every day.
• The Fitness Center is currently open from 6:00am-9:00pm daily and is fully operational.
• In common areas, we continue with the increased cleaning frequency of often-touched surfaces such as doorknobs, hand railings, elevator buttons, lobby and restaurant tables, restrooms and meeting room surfaces with disinfecting products.
• We have augmented room cleaning protocols to include additional attention to such touch points as phones, remotes, railings, doorknobs and handles with disinfecting products prior to guest occupancy.
• We have hand sanitizer dispensers in public guest and team member areas, including restaurants, meeting rooms, and public restrooms.
• On the golf courses and indoor areas around the driving range, masks are not required. All ball washers have been reopened, rakes have been replaced in the bunkers and divot mix is being provided once again. The hole cups and putting green flags have been returned to normal. The water stations will remain closed and bottled water available at the staging area, practice facility, and racquet courts.
The Ventana Canyon Club and Lodge is proud of our legacy as a leader in the golf and lodging industry for nearly 40 years, and we look forward to demonstrating to you our commitment to the highest standards of service, safety and excellence. We are optimistic that normalcy is in sight, and we are incredibly grateful for your support and understanding during the past year and a half.